- “Inside/Outside.” Wingbeats II: Exercises & Practice in Poetry. Eds. Scott Wiggermans and David Meischen. Austin: Dos Gatos Press, 2014. Print.
- “Looking in the Mirror of Inquiry: Knowledge in Ourselves and Our Students.” Teaching and Learning Inquiry. 2.1 (2014), 7-20. Print.
- “A Rising Tide Floats All Boats.” American Poetry Review. Jul./Aug. 2013. Print.
- “The Penumbra: Thoughts on Stephen Dunn.” The Room and the World: Essays on the Poet Stephen Dunn. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse UP, 2013. Print.
- Review of Rachel Zucker’s MOTHERs.
- “The Loved One Always Leaves: The Poetic Friendship of James Merrill and Agha Shahid Ali.”